Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Change of image

Normally I am wearing long pants and gel my hair before going out. But this time I was wearing shorts and with messy hair style, basically just didn't comb it. Haha... Change my hair style once in a while also good what.

I went to the hair saloon where I always go. This time I am asking for highlighting my hair. If I don't have white hair I don't have to pay an extra RM20 to dye with black color first. Therefore, the total I need to pay is RM117, cut+dye black+highlight. I have never tried highlighting my hair before. This would be the first time.


I made a mistake, I should have told the hair stylist what color I wanted to highlight but I have forgotten that and he didn't even ask me also. Sigh, the color turned out to be light brown. The color only become obvious under white or sunlight. What I am expecting is an obvious and noticable yellowish but.... He told me the color will become more obvious after washing it a few times (after desaturating more). Hopefully after a few days, the color will outshine.

Take a snap shot of my hair color again before going to work and found that I can't see the color... Sad.





No comments:

Post a Comment