Sunday, September 6, 2009

Matta fair

Yesterday was the last day for matta fair. I wanted to go Cambodia as rumours said that Angkor wat is gonna close for public soon because of lack of maintenance and it can collapse anytime soon. I don't know how true is it.

By the way, I knew this might not be related but I still found it worth to mention it, the weather was so nice. The whole day was so gloomy and windy. First time ever walking from the lrt station to PWTC without sweating and I was in black color tshirt.

Let's come back about the fair. I found that there is a significant change on how they sell the package. Last time most of the packages were come with air fare but this time round they took it out. That's why when I looked at the package price, they were a lot cheaper.

After a few hours walking in the fair I bought nothing with my friends. Initially, was thinking about Cambodia then change to lake toba followed by china trip and ended up will buy the Macau package later. For Macau package, it is not necessary to book during the fair. What we have to do is check out the Macau promotion bus location, go and buy it in the bus. I took the schedule of the bus and will see how later.

I should save more during these few months and wait for the next fair 6 months later. Don't think so will go any places this year as I found that I am so "dry" now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment