Saturday, September 26, 2009

The height at 50th floor

That day I need to go to menara telekom for a briefing and it was the first time I got the chance to go to level 50. Ya, my first virgin time for menara telekom.

I thought the air condition is not working well because it was very warm. But later I found out from my colleague that this because the air cond is supplied from the ground to each level up. Wow... Amazing (at least I feel it this way), this is the first time I heard of it. Hmmm... Technology, physics and human intelligence can really make impossible become possible.







I have taken some photos from such a "high level" but do you feel anything different? Personally I don't. I don't feel anything special on level 50 with this view. Maybe I should try jumping down from that height and feel it? Haha...









2 comments: