Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bad Beginning of Tiger Year

Last night when I walked out from the car park, i came across this drain and I didn't notice that there is a big gap in between the drain covers. The most important thing is that I am "lucky" enough to step into it.

IMG_0349 

Don't understand why the management want to leave a gap here. WTF... Maybe for the sake of it... KNN...

Who should I blame now? Nobody! I blamed myself for not being careful enough to see such a gap and it was during night time, you can imagine how difficult is it to notice that gap. It was dark during night time.

After reaching home, I immediately applied cream to the wound to stop the bleed.

IMG_0346

When I feel down I used my hand to stop the impact and this is the outcome as well. :(

IMG_0347

I tried to wear slippers and wanted to walk out but I felt very uncomfortable and pain.

IMG_0348

Scrathes all over my leg and the most serious wound is at the knee. It was a very deep cut but thanks GOD that I don't need to consult any doctor nor getting it stiched.

Oh ya, luckily I have put my iPhone in pocket but my hand was holding blackberry bold. After I felt down then only I notice the phone is facing down on the ground. The poor phone is as hurt as me, scratches are all over, even on the screen. :(

IMG_0352 IMG_0350

What I hope now is to take a good care of it and hopefully it can recover as soon as possible because I still want to go out and take photos during this CNY period.

My parents and friends were telling me, bad things will come and will get over too, good ones will be followed by that. And I really hope so.

4 comments:

  1. good Luck ~
    good will come after the bad one geh...
    btw, the knee pic, really can felt the pain lo~ bleeding samore..

    cheers~:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know it hurts a lot...try to think positively, 大难不死(choi!),必有后福~~tiger year will be a whole good year for u...who knows...right~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. got fan tai sui or not this year..... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. EeLing, yalo, the cut at that part is the deepest one and most serious one.

    Teng Han, Hopefully ya, 成你贵言.

    Innocent Calvin, GOT~~!!!! and that's why~~~

    ReplyDelete