Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

19 of Feb is the 6th day of Chinese New Year and also the day that marked my 30th birthday. A lot of people were asking me where and how to celebrate, am I organizing any birthday party. I told them no and no one is organizing for me too maybe I am always a low profile person? Anyway, I am not really care about the party or not as every year also same.

_DSC0333 copy

Oh ya, although I don't have any parties for my birthday, I had 2 leng luis (pretty girls) to celebrate with me. I felt that this is already better than having any parties and moments that I treasured.

The 30th birthday is also special to me because I have no cakes and 30 candles to blow away. Thanks God, if there were 30 candles for me I will feel very embrassing and need a lot of energy to blow them off too. :)

For those who greeted me via SMS, Twitter, Facebook message and especially the wall, MSN and etc, I want to say thank you very much. Due to the over whelming response...opppsss...I might not be able to reply each posting on my wall (because there are really a lot), I want to say thank you to you guys and gals too and please don't think that I am so lc that I don't want to reply you. :D

The first leng lui who came out with me to have a drink in DOME.

_DSC0366 copy _DSC0336 copy _DSC0359 copy

And then I went for the 2nd round with another girl.

_DSC0419 copy _DSC0406 copy

Fuyoh! Where to find this kind of birthday events, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment