Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hennessy Artistry (Preview)

I get invited as an official photographer for H-Artistry event in Opera Club in Sunway. The event was starting at 9pm but I was there around 8pm and there weren't many people yet, I think part of the reason was the starting time and people won't club so early right? :P

_DSC0749 copy

I remembered there was one H-Artistry event last year but I couldn't make it due to a very last minute arrangement. I thought it was an annual event and I gonna wait for a year before I can join it again but surprisingly it came again just so soon.

The good things being an official photographer is that I can walk around like nobody business, in and out, the security and bouncer will just leave me alone. I can ask anyone to pose for me to take photos and most of the time people are very happy to do so.

_DSC1315 copy

The only bad things about it was I can't post the photos on to any online media such as FB and blog the soonest possible and I need to wait for at least 2-3 weeks time. Why? Because the photos are for the organizing committee and I got to wait for them to release it to the public first such as in newspaper, magazine or any online websites.

While waiting for the 2-3 weeks time to lapse I will keep my blog updated with some other posts. So remember to keep coming back to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment