Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon 2009

My feeling was mixed whenever I see people posted those hot ass balloons photos into online media be it blog or FB. The feeling was envy, jealous, sad and you name it... You want to know why? Please look at my previous post.

So in order to balance up my emotion on this. I have decided to post some photos that I have taken last year. Hopefully you all will like it.

I was waited for an hour then only I saw them start to setup the balloon.

DSCN5892

They were quite fast, you can see from the picture below, the balloons were started to "stand" up already.

DSCN5905

The balloons were flying high into the sky. How I wish I got the chance to sit in it and fly together.

DSCN5934

Look at this clown face balloon. Initially I thought it was a sad clown but when the balloon started to turn, my view started to change.

DSCN5972

Look at the photo below, the balloon actually got 2 faces, one sad one happy. They were so cute.

DSCN5970 

If you were given the chance, would you dare to take the challenge to take this ride? Remember there wasn't anything below your leg!

DSCN5980

 DSCN5987 

They even have an elephant head and Nestle cup.

 DSCN6007

Last but not least, this peacock balloon was setup for photography only because until we left the place it was still standing at the same place. Anyway, I like this very much as the color of the dusk and the fire in the balloon made this photo so dramatic.

DSCN6027

OK, as usual some photos before the sunset and I like all these as well.

DSCN5999DSCN5988

All the photos above were not taken with my newly bought Nikon D90 but with Nikon Coolpix P5000.

No comments:

Post a Comment