Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jeff and Me

Usually after photographed my model, I will take some shots to keep it as a record and these are the moments that I treasure with my friends.I don’t mean that I don’t enjoy while taking his photos ya.

Do you know every single moment that happened around you is unique and it won’t come back again? Therefore camera is the best invention to freeze and capture all these.

Haha...we have started with a serious shot and normally this is what people do or started with.

_DSC9312 copy

After the “warm up” shots, this is one of the creative shots. But please don’t get me wrong, I am not doing advertisement for the sport shoes. :P

_DSC9313 copy - Copy 

We have serious and proper shots, then followed by funny ones. What else we can think of? Tried to act cool huh? LOL…

_DSC9315 copy

I felt that this photo looks like some album’s cover shot but of course need to put more effort for the editing. :P

_DSC9318 copy

Trying to make a bad boy look but I think the effect turned out to be funny again. Sigh… It showed that we are not a good actor.

_DSC9369 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment