Sunday, January 10, 2010

Camwhoring

Frankly, I never do cam whoring until I know a friend and have a remote control unit for my camera. Last time I was having a so called advance compact camera, if I want to take photo for myself, I would have to switch on the timer and wait for a few seconds for each snap. And the same steps gonna be repeated if you want to take more than one. Tedious and lazy already.

Now with Nikon D90 and a remote control unit, I can do this without running between my position and the camera. Yeah! How great it was to have a remote. Haha...

Because of the angle and wide lens effect, I look like having a big chest and arm. That's why I like wide angle lens on me. :P_DSC7701 copy

What are we pointing at?
 _DSC7696 copy

See, my image a bit blur, being thrown out from the focus point. :(
 _DSC7689 copy

We are wondering what is he doing.
 _DSC7697 copy

OK, here are some examples of my cam whoring session with friends. By the time you finish watching the last photo, you will notice that the angle of the camera was always the same. Yes, we were so lazy to change the angle. So after set it up, we just keep pressing on the remote but with different position, facial expression and body gestures.

Go and try it out today. Have fun cam whoring!

No comments:

Post a Comment