Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Curve

It has been a long time I didn't go to the curve and cineleisure for movie and shopping. Usually I will park my car in cineleisure and walk to the curve. I was a bit surprise that there are lots of changes here and I told myself it really been a while I didn't visit this place.

When I came out from the car park, the first thing I notice was the book store doing a clearence sales, all the books were not in the book shop. They already shut the door and put the goods at the empty space in front of the shop.

IMG_0272

 

Shutting down of shops and reopen with a new one is something very common but the changes to the structure (the main entrance) is not that common. While I walk out from cineleisure main entrance, I saw a drastic change. Wow...I almost can't believe that I am in cineleisure. "The curve" has been renamed to "e @ curve".

IMG_0269

Oh ya before I end this posting, I saw this new shop at B1. Hmmm, since when Popeyes like to eat chicken and seafood, I thought spinach only? Haha...

IMG_0270

4 comments:

  1. I love popeyes chicken, yummy!!! You must try it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, that's my "future" plan. I want to test it out. But still wonder do they sell spinach? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. the curve is my favourite relaxing paradise...

    ReplyDelete