Saturday, January 16, 2010

Portrait Photography - Aaron

I don’t know this is consider as portrait photography or should it be having some other name? Anyway, both also shooting human.

I like photography but I don’t have $$$ to buy a DSLR yet so I borrow one from my brother who is using Canon 1000D. It was the first time I touched on DSLR and then I found that it is so as easy to use as I expected (although it is only an entry level DSLR). But with the interest that I have I keep learning how to handle it.

So my first guinea pig…

guinea-pig

is a friend of mine who likes photography too (being a model). And he agreed to become my test specimen. Haha… (By the way, the cute piggy above wasn’t taken by me).

Here are some sample shots, you are welcome to give me comments / feedback. As taking photo with DSLR is still very new to me… and I am still learning. These photos were taken with 50mm and kit lens.

photo18 photo1 photo2 photo3 photo5 photo6 photo8 photo9 photo11 photo12 photo16

No comments:

Post a Comment