Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jogging

It has been a long and really long time that I didn’t do any sports and ya, everyday after work i will just sit at home. I know your next question will be "why the heck I am sitting at home?". I am quite busy after work because I need to process the photos that I have taken.

I suppose to join a gang of friends to go for hiking yesterday morning but due to an ad-hoc training being scheduled on the same timing, I got to let go the hiking session.

I am going to hike Mt KK, Sabah in 5 months time and I don't want to be the one who can’t catch up, this will be very embarrassing. Therefore, I have decided to go for jogging today. Since I didn't do exercise for such a long time, I am giving myself an allowance, only run for 10 mins then stop. Haha… I know it was not enough yet, I will increase the period from time to time.

By the way, I was in the garden at odd timing (I guess) because I was the only one running on the track. Feel unsecure and weird.

Here are some photos taken with my phone camera. Next time I will bring a "real" camera to take nicer photos and share with you all again.

So for the time being, I got to use these 2 photos first. :)

The sun light is actually very strong and brigt but in these 2 photos, they gave you a very gray feeling, I guess the white balance and metering is not accurate. A phone is not designed to take photos like a "real" camera does…so the outcome are like…

IMG_0298 IMG_0297

2 comments:

  1. wow! going to climb Mount KK in 5 months time? Well good luck to you ya! My friends who jog everydat found it hard to reach the peak even HE JOGGED everyday for more than a year! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...is it? Sei lo, I hurt my angle yday, so I gonna stop for a few more days before doing that again. :(

    ReplyDelete