Thursday, January 28, 2010

Club Shooting

After getting my dSLR, my first experience was a club shot. My friend invited me to join his team and shoot for magazine and the club itself. At first, I was a bit reluctant because of various reasons:
1. I never go clubbing (pura-pura *pretending).
2. Shooting with good lighting condition, the outcome already like sh*t.
3. I am afraid that I can’t provide good outcome and spoiled my friend’s reputation.
And the list goes on.

My friend encourage me to go and shoot with him and he told me the team will teach me. Although I still feel reluctant to do so, I was telling myself I got to make the first step or else how could I learn something new. Thus, I went for the shooting session.

After entering the club then only I realize that, this is not low light condition but NO light condition. Wow…this is gonna be very challenging to me as a newbie. Anyway, since I was there, just do whatever my sifu (master) told me.

And here I took out some of the club shots to share with you all.

_DSC0012 _DSC0028 _DSC0029 _DSC0099 _DSC0113 _DSC0114 _DSC0172 _DSC0187

2 comments:

  1. Yoo kev, forgive me to text note is such outdated post.

    what only i can say, you've learn it well and more practice is good!

    Thumbs up for you, mate!

    GT4WD @ Kevin De FotoworX Photographer

    ReplyDelete