Saturday, January 9, 2010

Catchup with the actors – The Swimming Instructor

During the play, Dave looks like one of my friend who I lost contact for quite a long time ago. Even his behavior made me wonder is he the one I knew but definitely he is not the one I knew. After the show, I manage to catch a photo with him and guess what? I found that when out from the stage, he looks like my computer teacher when I was in secondary school. Oh gosh, why he has the shadow of 2 people that I knew?

This is the photo I took with Niki Cheong. Hey, I look weird la, what the h... I stood like that? Wrong posture!
IMG_1949 copy

I like this photo the most. Why? Hahaha... you guess la.  
IMG_1952 copy

This photo also not bad, at least my posture is not as weird as the one taken with Niki. Hahaha...
IMG_1955 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment