Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009, Wecome 2010

Sometimes I wonder why time passed by so fast. I can still remember the first day I started my blog is at the end of Aug 09 and now it is the last day of the year. And I thought I won't be able to keep writting / updating my blog and eventually it will die some days. But what? Miracle did happened? I blog until now.

During November I was hoping that December can arrive sooner. I like this month because it is a month that's full of joys and happiness. There are quite a number of public holidays around and the work weeks are short, don't you feel that this is great?

I was a bit busy and tied up during the last week of the year, I only manage to draft the "year-end review" , Hannah Tan's charity concert and Camwhoring with friends but still not finalizing them for posting yet.

Stay tuned for more blog posts from me and thank you for reading my post all these while. Thanks again for the support, your viewing and comments are the energy for me to move further.

No comments:

Post a Comment