Friday, December 11, 2009

HTC Touch Diamond

I found that my track record of using a phone is not more than a year. Friends always said that I change phone faster than I change underwear, ahem, of course this is not true. Underwear got to be changed everyday but not changing a phone with that frequency unless my dad owns a phone company.

HTC Touch Diamond is the phone that can last more than a year with me. I like the size of the phone, it is so slim. But one thing bad about it is the battery life and slow in response.

There is a promotion for a new more high tech phone (at least to me) in the market and I have decided to go for it. Thus, this poor Touch Diamond has became my secondary backup phone. Until last night I have this urge and decided to sell it away while the price is still good in the market. After considering all the facts, I still love to see cash rather than a device sitting there collecting dust and have its value depreciating every single day.

As usual, I took some photos about the phone and posted it online for sale. From my experience, I knew that I have to wait for a few days before I can get a respond and even worse that people might just ask for the sake of asking or the fun of it only. But unexpectedly, after the posting, immediately I got some replies and guess what? I successfully sold it the next day. This is the fastest record I ever had, selling an item within 24 hours!

Goodbye my HTC Touch Diamond, you will always in my mind and I will always miss you. Just can’t forget how you accompany me when I was down, happy and every single moment in my life for the past one year. Sob sob…(What’d happened to me? It is just a device).

_DSC7289 copy

4 comments:

  1. finally...now your only baby you have is 3GS...gegege

    ReplyDelete
  2. my current phone with me more than 3 years...
    one year is still very fast and only rich person can affort it. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yee Seong, don't say like that la. I pai seh ma. :P

    ReplyDelete