Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rearrange my room

I believe a lot of people will put the computer in their sleeping room. The same settings go to me too. But suddenly I have this idea of making the room I used for sleeping as “clean” as possible. A computer and its equipments will emit electro-magnetic waves and it is not good to our health (even it is turned off, this is what I heard but not sure true or not).

I have been sleeping with my desktop for so many years why now only realise this? Actually, the reason for me to move my computer and all the equipments to a new room is to make my room looks cleaner and wider only. I don’t care about the so called “radiation” from the machines because I can’t see it or feel it and I always believe that the amount of radiation is very small. I don’t think that it can affect one’s health.

This is before I move everything and whenever I look at it, I always have one word to describe all these, which is “MESSY~~!!!!”.

IMG_0185

After moving the machines to a new room, now I can use the empty space for my small christmas tree.

IMG_0192

This is the new look in the room where my computer is and I am still thinking whether to name the room or not? Let it be server room, computer room, control room (what to control) or something else that you might think off, you are welcome to tell me. :P

IMG_0190

With more spaces in the new room, now I can accomodate 2 screens and a laptop too. This is always what I wanted.

Friends keep asking me what’s the use of dual screens? I can tell you this is very useful, one screen for movie or the hottest drama in the town now, 宫心计 and the other screen to chat with friends, it can be facebook, msn, twitter and whatever social networking tools that you gonna name it. Oh ya, I can use them to play my favorite game too, MS Flight Simulator (did you notice the joystick?). :D

5 comments:

  1. wahhh....so geng ah....but this is the after for your PCs leh...how about your bedroom leh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i should get dual screen too...but after i get my MAC first :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaron, I want more space for my bedroom, so I moved all these machines out.

    Calvin, so when are you getting your MAC? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin - ya....therefore, you should also show us your bedroom too...gegegegegeggee :P

    ReplyDelete