Saturday, December 26, 2009

The naughty Beagle

Continue from my previous post of Golden Retriever, here’s the photos for the hyper active and naughty Beagle. There weren’t many photos for this bugger (ya, I call her this way because she is cute but darn hyper active) because it keeps moving, running, jumping here and there. I got to admit that this is the first time I was invited to take photo for dogs and my skill wasn’t being trained up yet. Perhaps I need more practice on photo shooting of “non-stop” moving objects.

page2

page4

Look at how she ran.
_DSC7420 copy

_DSC7423 copy

Even you had got her slept on the floor, she still want to move some other parts, which is her mouth.
_DSC7446 copy

How to make her stand still or limit her movement? We found a big rock and put her up there. Oh yeah, her movement has been limited and it is a lot easier for me to take her photos. And here’s the outcome.
_DSC7581 copy

Starring at me: “Hey, you better put me down else I will bite you!”_DSC7580 copy

1 comment: