Sunday, December 13, 2009

A walk in Lowyat Plaza

Last Friday was a public holiday and I got to bring my friend’s camera to Lowyat Plaza for repair. After sending in to the shop, I told my friend might as well we take a walk here since we already here and paid the parking.

I came to this booth which sell GPS device (but I only see one unit only). I was asking him to switch it on so that I can test it out and see what else I can do with the device. I have a colleague who showed me his GPS device which can run Garmin, PaPaGo and iGo. Wow…how can you have 3 different systems in one device? That’s why I always tell my friend, China products is amazing. Oh yes, this is a China product, don’t even have a brand name. Even it did, I guess I will never heard the name before. But unfortunately, the sales person couldn’t turn it on because the battery is flat. Oh gosh, I think they don’t want to do business already, how can you tell me no power and can’t turn it on. And I don’t even see his intention or courtesy to take out a charger.

I didn’t manage to see how this China product works but that’s fine, I will look for it some other day at somewhere again.

I came into this computer accessories store to buy a PS/2 to USB port cable. Ya, you didn’t hear it wrong from me, I still can’t believe when I bought my PC, it came with 2 PS/2 ports for my keyboard and mouse. Although this is an old technology, I don’t mind because it can really help me to save up my USB ports and I guess this is the purpose of putting PS/2 ports there.

Oh ya, I suppose to buy that cable but my friend and I saw this plasma ball being displayed there. The first thinking we had in our mind is to buy it! Haha… This is the first time we are making such a fast decision. Usually, this “ball” come with quite an expensive price but this is really selling cheap here. But it draws power from USB port. You can plug it into your laptop or desktop or buy a USB power adapter and plug into it without switching on your computer.

_DSC7706

2 comments:

  1. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. photo booth for sale

    ReplyDelete