Monday, December 14, 2009

The Puppy – Golden Retriever

I am dog lover and I like them very much. I remember last time when Swing was with me, he accompany me to do sports almost every week. Usually after work and back at home, I was so tired and the pressure of work is still with me. I was glad that I had Swing with me. He will waig his tail to welcome me back and then I will bring him out for a walk. It was so relaxing.

I would say taking care of a dog is similar to a baby. You need to make sure they are healthy and can always play or have some activities with you. It was once Swing hurt himself and I got to help him to clean the wound, put on the medicine everyday. My mum looked at the situation and told me, you look like a father of a child. I feel so happy to hear that, at least I am “passed” and qualified for that “role”. Hahaha……

Yesterday I was invited by a friend to take some photos of a puppy Beagle and Golden Retriever. I like GR very much especially when it is still a puppy. It is just too cute and adorable. Although the Beagle was only 4 months old, she was very very active. Imagine that even when you hold her in your arms, she still want to move and she just can’t stop for a while to take a rest. I was wondering what kind of “battery” is she using.

Anyway, I am sharing out the photos of GR first and will post that naughty active Beagle’s photo in my next posting, stay tuned. :)

page1

page2

_DSC7431 copy

_DSC7432 copy

_DSC7435 copy

_DSC7593 copy

_DSC7437 copy

_DSC7460 copy

3 comments:

  1. so cute :)

    I noticed diff fur tone in 2nd collage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, it was because the sun light. sometimes the sun came out for a while and hiding behind the cloud again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The GR so lovely and manja. Want to play around with it and pinch him/her. Nice photo, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete